Krupp Protze – a minor update

When I was about to put the flatbed in place, I realised that I’ve put the towbar and hooks upside down. Using ethyl acetate and minor violenced, I managed to pry the parts away. And after some cleaning up I could put the parts back as they should.

Towbar and hooks pryed away.
Towbar and hooks pryed away.
and glued back the right way
And glued back the right way.

I’ve also sorted a few of the things that is supposed to lay in the flatbed compartment. But first they need some paint.

Some parts prepared for paint.
Some parts prepared for paint.

The MG and rifle was missing, and I’m guessing the former owner of the kit have taken them along with the driver, who also is missing.
Perhaps I can find a rifle and a MG that I can use, from my spares box.