This was intended to be a quick build for the Turkey shoot at Flory models forum. It started last thursday and lasted until last sunday. I couldn’t start my build until last friday.
Here’s the kit.
Under the lid.
I started by painting some parts medium grey.
Cockpit was painted and decals added, exhaust and intake assembled and glued in place.
I had some problems with the fit over the intake. I tried to remedy it as good as possible, but maybe could have done better with more time at hand. Some pressure helped close it fairly well.
Wing parts was glued.
Fuel tanks and other parts was glued and prepared for paint.
Wings was glued to the fuselage, and fitted very nice. Overall I’ve only used small amounts of putty. Will check after I’ve applied primer. The canopy was masked and the pilot is almost done. Need to be done with him first before I put the glass on, and then some primer.
I also got a delivery of the colours I need for the Argentinian colours I decided to go for.