BAE Warrior update.

I assembled the sides to the bottom. I also removed and cleaned up some additional parts for later use.

Firsst bits of assembly.
First bits of assembly.

Once that was assembled I added the seat holders and some other interior parts as they should have the same colour. I then painted the interior parts with primer, whcich turned out to be one of the interior colours. Then the floor part and lower walls was painted green and then the seat cushions got a different shade of green.

Interior painted
Interior painted

Next will be to assemble and perhaps touch up a few parts. I will also add some dirt and wear.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *