Bf110E – Figure painting

As can be seen in previous posts, I’ve started painting the pilot figures. The other day when I decided to continue, one of the arms fell off. For some reason it wasn’t glued properly.
Even though I have plastic carpet, the arm were nowhere to be found. So I decided to make a replacement arm with two component clay.

Pilot with new arm.
Pilot with new arm.

After some painting the figures turned out like this.

Painted figures
Painted figures
The pilot with teh re-made arm
The pilot with the re-made arm

Perhaps I could have put more effort, but I think they turned out ok.

Now they will be put in place and next I’ll start masking the canopy. First time using a masking set. Have to see how that turns out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.