Bf110E trop – update

I’ve painted the propeller blades, spinners and engine nacelles.

Some parts painted
Some parts painted

I’ve also done some filling and sanding, and assembled the tail and nose. In the pic I’ve also test fitted the nacelles.

Nose and tail assembled
Nose and tail assembled

Lastly I’ve started doing some work with the fuel tanks and bombs. Not sure which loadout to use.

Fuel tanks and bombs
Fuel tanks and bombs

Still have things like landing gear and other details to paint, and a large canopy to mask, but I’m getting closer to paint.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *