The inside of the body got some primer as well.
Then I painted some aluminum inside.
Then it was time to do the same on the outside. I first had to set it up on another piece of styrofoam, just to better reach lower areas of the body.
Jag fick dessvärre lite väl blöt färg på ena sidan.
I got a little too much paint on the door which created runnings. Barely visible on the pic, but still there and needs to be sorted somehow. Possibly by sanding/polishing after it has cured properly. I hope I can make it look good and also give it a clear cote without messing up.
I also painted the inner rims, including the one I got printed for me.
The printed one doesn’t look very nice, but with the brake plates on, it looks ok.
I think it will look ok and it will not be very visible once I got it on the shelf!