I used Magic Sculpt to add details to the ugly kit stick.
Hopefully I didn’t make it worse. Perhaps a tad bit large.
I also made new rudder pedals from plastic. Here glued and painted.
Control stick painted. I also added some bits of plastic to raise it somewhat.
The instrument panel was painted.
Then I painted the upper parts in black and added instrument decals.
Then I did a test fick of the whole cockpit.
With some wash and dirtying down I think it’ll look alright. At least a lot better than the things the kit provided.
Now I need to decide what to do with the “sight”. Next I think cockpit will be done and inserted into the fuselage.