F-16C Germany 1/32 – update 2

I tried to make up for missing depth in the exhaust pipe. So I wrapped a piece of plastic with thin stripes around the “fan” and glued the ends. It wasn’t easy to get it entirely even.

A bit of scratch building
A bit of scratch building

I added the same kind of stripes to the existing parts.

Stripes being added
Stripes being added

Typical Revel stunt on older models.

Visible copyright on the wing
Visible copyright on the wing

I decided to glue the turkey feathers to the can.

Exhaust nozzle
Exhaust nozzle

My plan is to cover the inside with something that resembles the real thing Not quite sure how yet, but I’m working on it.

For some reason tabs was missing on the bomb parts.

Missing tabs
Missing tabs

Re-scribing and working on parts like landing gears and weapons, have kept me busy for a while.

Assorted parts getting ready
Assorted parts getting ready

Re-scribing is tedious and takes a while. I still got some more scribing to do. The top fuselage is quite complex.

Once the scribing is done and the interior got some more paint, I think I can start assemble.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.