I added some bb-gun bullets to the nose cone. The instructions doesn’t say anything about adding nose weight, but I rather be safe than sorry! 🙂
The nose was then glued to the body. As can be seen are the holes I made for the probes and pitot.
I did a little test fitting of the seat and canopy, and at first I couldn’t get the canopy down over the seat. I turned out I had put the seat slightly wrong.
With the canopy in open position that little misstake wouldn’t matter much, but still it’s better to get it right!
So the seat and the fuel tanks was painted grey.
The tanks needed some more putty and sanding, which will be taken care of.
The seat was painted and given seat belts made of thin cut tape. Here the seata is placed in the cockpit.
Some covers glued in place.
As well as some small covers on the underside.
The inside of the wheel bay doors was painted white.
Next will be the seam line on the canopy parts, that needs to be removed and polished. I just hope I can do that without damaging anything and getting a good result.
I ordered a set of Flory sanders and polish sticks, that I will try out once they arrive which might take little more than a week.