I painted all the dials and some details black, then I tried to pick out details with a fine brush, but ended up dry brushing first with grey and finally with white on the dials. Finally I added a drop of Pledge on each dial.
I also did a bit of wear with gun metal.
Then the fuselage was glued together. Pretty easy except for the front bit which I had to hold a while to make it set.
According to the instructions the cockpit could be inserted after the body halves was glued. Well, it wasn’t an easy task, but after some fiddling it came into place, at least I hope it sits where it should.
Of course the front seam opened up during the operation. Have to glue that later.
Next I’ll sand and eventually fill the seams and make them smooth and nice.
The only problem is the rivet detail. The raised rivet will disappear. Unsure if I should just let it be like that or remove all rivets and remake them with a riveteer. Quite a task, that I’m not sure I want to do.