This is a build I’ve started in the “Lovewaffe” groupbuild on Facebook. As the rules required, I’ve included my phone to show date, at least on the required box and content pics.
As can be seen on the second picture a masking set for the glass is included. Could be useful as there are many small window pieces.
I started by removing and cleaning up the parts for the fuselage and the interior.
I then started to assemble some of the interior parts, prior to paint.
I continued with wing parts and nacelles. By the looks of it, the fit is quite good.
Next I need to start painting the interior parts, but I still have problems with my airbrushes. Something I hope will get sorted soon so I can start painting again.