Sometime I do bits here and there, and here the boats got some white paint.
Then radar masts and whatnot got some black colour.
On the deck there’s a hole, which I think is for the switch for the engine. For some reason I’ve missed that, and have to deal with it now instead. I cut a piece of plastic and fitted it in the hole. Lost one piece in the process, but the second one got where it should.
I then turned the ship over and glued the propeller shaft holders and rudders.
I decided to glue one of the top parts to the bottom building.
I then painted all the buildings with grey “primer”.
The top of the hull and the deck also got primer.
There’s a few things to sort were the most visible is the seam on the rear deck.