The whole vehicle got a clear cote in preparation for decals.
Then the wheels was mounted. A bit fiddly, escpecially in the front as the wheels a pushed on to the cap inside the hub.
Then stuff like head lights and rear mirrors was glued in place. I accidently broke one part and have to glue it later. I think I call the equipment done. I still have to paint some tools.
I also got a PAK35/36 gun that I plan to hook on the rear hook.
No figures included and as it is going to hang on the rear of the vehicle none are needed.
I’ve started cleaning up parts and doing some assembly.
I think it will be done pretty fast. Just need to assemble some more and then start painting, before final assembly.