Matilda tank, old Tamiya, long overdue update.

I think I started this one last year, and the reason it stopped was that the decals fell apart and I couldn’t get hold of new ones with less than buying a new kit. Time went by and recently In made a decision to try and finish it anyway.

So I handpainted callsign and numbers and then masked for the white and red markings on the sides of the hull and turret.

Masked and ready for paint.
Masked and ready for paint.

Next I painted white and then masked off for the red colour. Here’s how it turned out.

Markings done!
Markings done!
other side
Other side.

I noticed that the red and white fields wasn’t same size as the other side. Might have to try and adjust that somewhat.

Left to do now is finding the figure and do some weathering.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *