MiG-21PF – part 5

As I participated in a 1/48 scale SIG group build, I had a deadline yesterday (31th of may) I had to try and finish it.

Part of the struggle was all the stencils. I decided to not use all of them. Instead I tried to put stencils where it was most noticable.

Then it was time to glue gears and all missing parts.

On the other side I glued pitot tube and antenna, and removed the tape from the canopy.

I also wanted to missiles in place, but due to stress I messed it up a bit.

I removed the missiles before I took pics for the final reveal.

Now I’ll glue the missiles properly and do some weathering, and then take new pics.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *