This kit is in some ways not an easy build, as it requires some planning. Some parts won’t be easy to reach when painting otherwise, and in some cases it won’t be possible to add some of the decals as they sit inside of the protection bars.
Anyway I’ve added some more parts to the body and turret, prior to adding the protective skirts.
I also started building on of the figures and a few small parts that will be needed later.
With the small parts in place I could start painting. First the tan base colour.
Next I painted a slightly lighter tan.
And finally a layer of Portland Stone, not covering entirely, mor like dusting it on.
Now I will continue adding side plates and some other stuff until next phase is reached.