The seat cushions was painted and I’ve started to assemble two of the figures.
Then the seats was assembled and glued in place.
I put the gunner figure in place just to check.
I sorted the missing glass with a piece of cut 3 mm clear plastic. The instrument panel got decals and two figures got assembled. I needed the driver to see if I could fit him into his seat..
The panel was glued in place, which some other interior parts was a bit fiddly to get in place.
Except for the steering wheel, the vehicle is done, then of course decals will go on and some weathering. I’m also working on both the machine guns and 2 more figures.
I still have one more figure to cut lose and assemble, then they all need to be painted, and I also need to put some decals on the vehicle.