This kit have been sitting on the shelf since june. Perhaps I can finish it off this year.
I started with painting the inside of wheel and gun bay covers in zinc chromate yellow.
I realised that maybe not all off them should be yellow, but instead should be in aluminium or silver. Have to check internet and re-paint if neccessary.
I also masked the canopy and front glas. There’s a part for the sliding mechanism that should be glued to the canopy and that also need paint.
Have to check which colour it should have, and also which colour it should be behind the seat (under the canopy). I think it might be the body colour.
I also need to check that I have the colours needed to paint the body.