I started by painting the top of all the buildings in orange.
Four helicopters with rotor blades test fitted.
I masked the buildings and started to fit parts that also should be grey onto the buildings.
Then the buildings got some light gull grey.
Then I removed the tape.
I then did a little test fit with the building parts and some of the radar masts.
Guns and other small parts was also painted in light gull grey.
I wasn’t happy with how some seams and puttied areas had turned out. Mainly as I didn’t wanna destroy too much of the rails and other details. I decided that I wanted the surfaces to look smooth, so I sanded them nicely and by that also destroyed some of the details.
I will try to heat and pull some sprue into thin strings that I’ll use to replace the rails with.
Hopefully that will turn out looking better than it did before.