Quick update on SU-34 seats and rear end.

I repainted the seats and now they look like this.

Seats repainted.
Seats repainted.

I got 2 decals to sort for the seats, and then wash and some dry brushing.

The upper rear part of the body was a bit fiddly go get in place as part of it fits in a slot in the engine cover. I decided to get the underside to sit nicely first.

rear end underside
Might need to fill a little.

With the underside right, the topside has a small gap, but I think I can push it in place and glue with liquid glue.

Small gap on upper side.
Small gap on upper side.

According to the instructions, the exhaust pipes are supposed to go in now, but I’ll wait until after the plane is painted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.