The cockpit and the front wheel bay got an oil wash.
The instrument panel got the decal on. A bit fiddly as there wasn’t much space to hold the IP when working with the decal. A bit hard to move around as the decal stuck all the time, but after some work I got it in place.
Using q-tips I removed some of the excess wash, and then I did some weathering with Tamiya weathering sets.
When the weathering was done, I could put the IP in place.
The main wheel bays was mounted into the lower body.
I started out with the exhaust cans, who sits on two separate sprues. Some cleaning up to do. Quite easy to put together and have pretty nice detail.
I must say the instructions are a little sparse when it comes to painting instructions.
Now I need to figure which colours to use for the exhaust pipes.