All the wings and the body is now painted in their main colour.
There’s a slight difference in the colour on one of the wings and half the body, due to a little mistake I made when mixing the colours. Something I realized too late. I’m not sure if I can correct it without masking and repainting again,which will take some time. Perhaps a light cote of lighter colour will sort it. Otherwise I can pretend that parts have been replaced or repainted.
I’ve also started to paint some of the details.
I’ll add some more details and clean up some minor mistakes. Once that is done I think it’s ready for assembly.