SW – Virago – sorting gears and the plaque.

In order to get the wings aligned, I decided to try and remove the cover over the gears. It went well, without anything breaking. With some luck I can glue the wings in the right position and have the mechanism work as it should.

Wing mechanism gears.
The gears for the wing mechanism showing, after removing the cover.

I also found the plaque for the stand, and started painting it. I touched up the grey fields on the stand somewhat.

The stand has been touched up.
The stand is almost done.
The plaque with basic colours painted.
The first 2 colours on the plaque done.

Next I’ll start painting the letters on the plaque, and prepare the ship for some weathering.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *