A bit of slow progress, but I’ve finally managed to get the underside and all wheel parts painted.
There’s an intentional uneven look to it. Now I only need to paint the wheel rubber rims, and start assembling wheels and then the tracks.
The turret is really a bit further ahead, but I’ve started working with it a bit, and the interior part is done, and the inside of the turret got some primer inside, as the primer is a match for the interior colour.
There’s actually quite a few parts that go on the outside of the turret, hatches, and periscopes and boxes and whatnot.
The plan is to glue these parts, and then continue with tracks and the hull and all the parts on the topside.