By experience I know this bird needs weight in the nose in order to not sit on its tail. I used air rifle bullets and white glue.
I also tilted the plane and filled the area behind the front wheel well with glue and bullets, so the plane have to stand this way until it has dried.
Then I turned my attention to the flaps that had ejector pin marks that needed to be taken care of. I also cleaned up the landing gears.
Next I’ll sand down the putty, and paint the gears. Once the white glue has dried, I’ll glue the nose, add canopies and start priming the plane.
Mainly to see if there are flaws that needs to be taken care of. I might need to re-scribe some panel lines.