This is a kit that have been sitting on the shelf for several years. When looking for something else I found the instructions and “missing” parts, I decided to try and finish it.
From the start I intended to do somekind of what if future vehicle, but decided to build it as it is this time.
Revell has it own colour markings with their colour brand and very often mixes which doesn’t make it easy to translate, and it isn’t always easy to find the right corresponding colour.
I was told that Hu29 with some white might work, so I tried.
While handling it I accidently broke the barrel. Have to sort that later.
I wasn’t happy with the colour though, so I ordered a colour I think should be a proper match and repainted the vehicle.
Now I’ll just mask it and paint the od colour. Then I need to paint the tracks and wheels and all the details.