I’m getting closer and closer to finishing this kit, and one part of the process was adding all the 7 decals, which at some point turned out to be harder than I’ve thought. Two of the decals go on the fire extinguishers, wouldn’t conform to the cylindrical shape, and required some extra work, but in the end I got all the decals in place!
I have no idea why the rear panel is slightly tilded, but I can’t adjust it now without the risk of breaking something.
After the decals was in place I did some weathering with brown oil colour and Tamiya weathering sets, mainly sand and light sand.
Then I could start with the protective bars that goes around the vehicle.
Putting all those bars/plates took a while, and once done there isn’t much left to do, except some additional weathering to tie it all together.
I also need to assemble and paint all the figures. They look quite nice but the guns are very delicate. I’ll have them on their stands for now, until I decide about a possible dio.