I added some boxes and whatnot to the rear and sides.
The part that covers most of the front is assembled earlier in the instructions, but either check the fit then or wait with the lower part to ensure it fits as it should on the lower part of the front. I had to break up mine and re-glue it.
Continuing with some of the parts for the turret. Some of them got painted in the interior green.
In order to get the wheels on, I started to paint the lower hull and backside of the armor plates in the darker tan colour.
Need to do some touch up before using the lighter colours for toning/post shading.
I assembled the sides to the bottom. I also removed and cleaned up some additional parts for later use.
Once that was assembled I added the seat holders and some other interior parts as they should have the same colour. I then painted the interior parts with primer, whcich turned out to be one of the interior colours. Then the floor part and lower walls was painted green and then the seat cushions got a different shade of green.
Next will be to assemble and perhaps touch up a few parts. I will also add some dirt and wear.