I added the control surfaces for the Mirage.
My son have asked me to help him with his Mustang, and now I’ve finally got to it. I had done some painting before but wasn’t happy with it so I sanded most of it down, but then it ended up on the shelf and sat there for quite some time.
Front, rear and inside of hood painted.
Not sure how long it takes for the red to fully dry, but I’ve heard a week, so I’ll just leave it for now, then I’ll paint the topside of the body and the hood.
Now I’ve finally started to make a dio/base for my Scout car. I first made a scetch on the canvas.
I then started to work with the clay I bought. Very soft to work with but crumbled easy. Using water helped a lot, and after a while I had a piece of landscape that looked like this.
I will let this dry and then start to paint it and add grass and small turfs. Some logs and small branches might also work. Not sure how to make vegetation as I think some bushes and leafs would look nice. I’ll figure it out!