I started building this kit many years ago, built the engines and started to hollow out the exhaust pipes. For some reason I decided to put it back in its box. Maybe cause I found it a bit daunting with the etch (for a G) and having to rescribe all the panel lines.
Anyway, with increased skills, I’ve decided to give it a go again. A friend of mine sent additional stuff like resin exhaust pipes, propeller blades, machine gun and decals for an all black nightfighter.
I started by removing the parts to the wings, fuselage and fins and cleaned them up, as I need to rescribe them.
As usual Revell had put their copyright mark on the wing.
I’ve started re-scribing the wings.
All the straight lines are fairly easy, but some curved ones are hard to do as well as some that require a template, that I don’t have at the moment.