This figure was promoted sometime before Christmas last year, and I thought it looked cool and bought one.
I first gave him a cote of black primer.
Using some of the grey primer when priming my Hellcat, I laid the first cote off the zenithal primer. Then I painted white mostly from the top. Once dry, I gave it a cote of Nuln oil to enhance some of the shadows, and lastly I dry brushed with mainly down strokes to pic up detail and highlights that wasn’t showing.
I decided to try out some of my speed paints to lay the base of the colours for this figure.
Next step will be to paint metal parts and pick out some details. I will also need to enhance some shadows and highlights.
For the base I’m thinking of wooden floor board or concrete.