It seems like my camera can’t handle white backdrop in compination with my lighting, so I had to sort the white balance in a program. I’m not very familiar with photo editing, so perhaps I could have done more to enhance the pics.
I’m quite happy with how they turned out, even if the pics doesn’t do them justice.
I’ve bought this paint set with six colours and 2 figures during the build weekend I visited, and decided to start painting them there.
I used the included colours and paint scheme, just to see how it turned out.
The figures are quite easy to assemble and needs no glue. I used glue anyway. This was the first time I used the figure paint holder that I’ve bought just before that weekend. As usual I tend to forget to take pics during those build meetings, but here the first one is almost done and the other one is showing the zenithal shading i did before starting to paint.
Then I started on the other figure and decided to paint the blue and white in a different order.
I painted a little more there and a friend borrowed me his bottle of Nuln Oil, which is a wash that is very useful,
Once at home, I finished them of by adding some grass and a bit of turf.
After giving the other one the same treatment, both of them was finished.
I’m quite happy with how they turnded out considering I mostly only used the provided colours.