After the black primer was done, I did a zenithal primer, starting with grey and then white.
I decided to try my new Speed paints, at least to start with.
I used a rather dark brown on the top branches and then thinned it out somewhat on a few other areas. My thought is that the branches that have leaves should look more healthy than the rest of the tree.
Using yellowish and grey colours I painted the bark in different colours, trying to make it look kinda old. I also painted some of the details like the face mask.
Added a few more details and it’s almost done. Just need to find the little squirrel that belongs to the kit and paint it as well.
Will do some touching up and then I think I’ll considering it finished.